Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kid Pix Is So Not For Babies!

REASONS WHY KID PIX IS SO NOT FOR BABIES(WELL THEY CAN PLAY ON IT TOO!)
Do you think Kid Pix is a little kid thing? Actually it's totally not. Take my absolutely AWESOME kid pix here,how did I do it? I first did a background (I used the paintbucket) then imported some photos of SA and I. Then I added cute colourful bubbles and rainbows and gold stars (you get it in the paintbrush tool) around for a border. After that I doodled all over my pictures it was quite fun and hilarious. Thanks to CZ and SA for teaching me all these cool little details.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the title. I agree KidPix is SO not for babies. We used to use KidPix a lot in the juniors but it dosn't mean its only for them!!! I like the angel one. It was fun making the posh girl one!! - SA

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! That is so so cool I wish I could have thought to do something that cool I love it so so so so much I cant stop thinking about it. I cant tell you how much I love it because it will take me 12300000 years to tell you
keep it up!!!!!!
from SW

Anonymous said...

I really don't think kidpix is for babies. CZ

Digikids @ EPS said...

hi ng


great work


lg

Anonymous said...

Hi NG, its ID, I really like your angels, great work!!!

PS: I agree, kidpix is so not for babies.